don't postpone joy

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

for cryin out loud

Oh yeah, I thought I was so cool. Got the blog thing set up. Posted two little entries. Was on a roll. some how, I deleted my original post site name and while looking for the don't postpone joy bit I wrote yesterday, I changed the whole flippin thing. Oh well. This format is easier to read anyway. I've got special needs when it comes to computers. It isn't that hard, is it?

At the risk of a runon paragraph, I'm just gonna go on and bitch a little more. Yesterday I completed my first root canal/crown procedure. If I can make it through that, I can figure this cyber crap out. Although, the dentist did enlighten me to the fact that I need another crown. Good news is, no root canal needed. The cavemen just let their teeth fall out didn't they? Thinking about it, I guess another thousand bucks is a fair price to pay so that I don't look like some NASCAR babe...(forgive the stereotype to those offended)

8 Comments:

At 20 April, 2005 17:01, Blogger daisyduke said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 21 April, 2005 13:22, Blogger daisyduke said...

dickhead...it's a blog entry or two...not a get out of jail free card

 
At 21 April, 2005 14:37, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Hey, does calling him "dickhead" mean you have started to sweat the little stuff again?

Little minds are too often preoccupied with little thoughts.

Don't have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

 
At 21 April, 2005 15:38, Blogger daisyduke said...

just speaking his language is all...no sweating baby

 
At 23 April, 2005 00:12, Blogger Unknown said...

geez..so am I freaking lame if I like nascar? other than that..i like your blog..

 
At 23 April, 2005 13:43, Blogger daisyduke said...

not lame per say...just hold on to yer teeth, and be careful what shirts you go braless in---please!

 
At 24 April, 2005 05:01, Blogger Unknown said...

my tatas are too large to go braless..

 
At 25 April, 2005 10:48, Blogger daisyduke said...

I'm in that same boat, sistah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home